– Appropriate for schools, individuals and groups to acquire language skills in a short and intensive program.
– Language courses in the morning and various culture experience activities in the afternoon.
– Dormitory (Namsan Haksa) available upon request. (20,000 Won per day)
– Available all year round. Register online or visiting the office.( firstname.lastname@example.org / http://interlang.dongguk.edu )
– 2018 Schedule: 2018.4.2~5.2(Summer) / 2018.8.1~10.19(Winnter)
* Weekly Tuitions (Including cultural experience activities but not including fees for dormitory and meals)
– Registration fees : 50,000KRW
|2-week Course||3-week Course||4-week Course|
|Afternoon||Culture experience1||Not yet decided||Not yet decided||Culture experience2||Week 1 competition ceremony|
|Afternoon||Culture experience3||Not yet decided||Not yet decided||Culture experience4||Week 2 competition ceremony|
|Afternoon||Not yet decided||Not yet decided||Culture experience5||Not yet decided||Week 3 competition ceremony|
※Schedules for field trips and culture experience activities subject to change due to unexpected circumstances and maybe adjusted upon request.
– Phone: +82-2-2260-3471~2, 3758, 3498
– Fax: +82-2-2260-3876
– E-mail: email@example.com