|Application fee||60,000KRW||Freshman Only. Non-refundable|
|Tuition||1,550,000KRW||Including culture experience activities.
Textbook is not included.
– Receive invoice from Institute of International Language and pay tuition
– Bank account Information
* Bank : Shinhan bank. Dongguk Univ. branch
* Account Holder : Korean Program
* Account Number : 140 – 006 – 285088
※ if the name of the remitter and applicant’s name is not matched, please contact the office.
|Section||Required Documents||Refund Policy||Note|
|-For all applicants:
Refund application form
-Those who return home
Flight tickets for returning home
-Transferring to other school:
Documents from the school being transferred to
|- Before the semester : 90% refund
– Within the 1st week of the semester : 80% refund
– Within the 1st ~ 2nd week of the semester :50% refund
– After the 2nd week of the semester : Non-refundable
※ Student who registered more than 2 semesters may:
– Requests a refund during the 1st semester and could receive 80% of the 2nd semester’s tuition fee.
– Receive a full refund for 3rd semester’s tuition fee.
– Expelled students from the 1st semester will receive a full refund for 2nd semester’s tuition fee
|Full refund will be made when applicant’s visa issuance is rejected
(A refund is only possible upon submission of an original copy of the school’s admission letter and
a receipt of the paid tuition fee)