– Placement test is taken two days before the starting of new term. The results of the test will determine level placement.
– Existing students will be evaluated by the grade of last semester, and determine to flunk or move up to advanced level
– Evaluating by mid-term test, Final test, attendance rate and homework.
– Range of Evaluating: Listeng, Reading, Speaking, Writing. (Perfect score is 100 per each test)100
– A grade transcript will be issued every semester.
– In case of attendance rate is under 80%, reenrollment is unavailable and will be expelled immediately even if it is during the semester.
– In case of attendance rate is over 80%, but test grade is under 70, student will be flunked.
– In case of be flunked for twice in a low in the same level, reenrollment is unavailable.
– In case of enroll the class with the purpose of something besides Korean language study or interrupt class, reenrollment is unavailable.
– In case of expelled or change of status, university will report it to immigration office immediately.
① Enrolled for more than 3 terms and finish level 6
② GPA is over 70 and attendance rate is over 80%
Diploma will be given if satisfying these two condition.
Perfect attendance award will be given if not be tardy or absent.
Those students whose grade is in the top 10%, will be given honor student award.
Special award will be given to student who raise the honor of university or language course.
– To those with superior grades, scholarship will be awarded.
– There is a discount for undergraduate or graduate students of Dongguk University.